Mission Waco Legal Services exists to provide affordable, compassionate, holistic, and community-driven legal services to low-income, moderate-income, and marginalized individuals, families, and communities in order to promote increased quality of life for all people.
- Provide access to affordable legal services for low-income, moderate-income, and marginalized individuals, families, and communities
- Remove legal barriers in a manner that empowers clients to overcome obstacles
- Efficiently and effectively connect local attorneys to pro bono and sliding scale fee opportunities
- Prevent legal issues through proactive education programs
- Support the community in the creative identification, assessment, and development of lasting solutions to systemic problems
- Collaboratively develop a model for similarly situated mid-sized cities throughout Texas and the nation
- Pursue justice for all through loving, compassionate advocacy