Making an Appointment:
- To schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone or by email.
- Initial 30 minute consultation appointments are generally scheduled from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Thursday and 9 am – 12 pm Friday.
- If you absolutely cannot make these times, please plan on attending our Legal Advice Clinics or contact us with an explanation of your extenuating circumstances.
- Please try to bring the following to your consultation appointment:
- Completed legal services application
- $25 Money Order payable to Mission Waco Legal Services, or a pre-approved fee waiver application
- Some form of photo ID (if available)
- Proof of income (pay stub or W-2 form, if available)
- Copies of Court Orders and/or Court Pleadings, if any
- Any other documents that may be relevant to your situation
* Please let us know of a need for cancellation/rescheduling at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
** Making and keeping an appointment does not guarantee legal representation or acceptance of your case.
Please contact us to set up an appointment or if you have any additional questions.
In order to maintain the financial integrity of our program, empower our clients to participate in their case responsibly and in a dignified manner, and to encourage the participation of local attorneys, we ask that every client contribute based on their ability to contribute. Therefore, we do charge a nominal fee in most situations. However, we do have an application for a fee waiver for certain individuals and households with extenuating circumstances. In order to determine a fair rate for the legal services provided, we need you to be completely honest and forthcoming about your financial situation which will be assessed from information provided on the application.